Miami to Key West Day Trip
Choose our Miami to Key West day trip to experience exciting Key West and enjoy one of America’s most scenic road trips aboard a luxury touring coach.
- Take advantage of free pickup and drop off at most Miami hotels
- Experience the amazing Overseas Highway
- Listen to a fun narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Spend the afternoon enjoying Key West’s unique tropical island scene
- Enjoy comfortable, worry-free round-trip transportation from Miami
Hop aboard the Key West Express to add an unforgettable highlight to your Miami visit. Our Miami to Key West day trip combines a Florida Keys road trip with an afternoon in unique Key West. One fun-filled day lets you experience the incredible Overseas Highway then shop, dine, party and play the afternoon away in America’s Caribbean paradise.
Arrive in Key West rested and return to Miami in the evening refreshed when you explore the Keys from the smooth-riding safety and air-conditioned comfort of a luxury touring coach driven by an experienced professional. There is absolutely no better, more economical way to make a side trip from Miami to Key West.
Start your Miami to Key West tour with a free morning pickup from any hotel in South Beach, Miami Beach, or Downtown Miami. Board our modern touring coach and grab one of the soft comfortable seats for the scenic 4-hour drive down the Keys. Settle in with your favorite travel accessories - camera, smart phone, tablet, snacks, reading material - as the coach rolls out of Miami and through the Southern Everglades on US Highway 1. When you reach Key Largo and see blue water on both sides of the coach, you are on the famous Overseas Highway and in a different world.
As the coach makes its way down the Keys, the waters of the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico are nearly always in sight. The highway crosses open water on 43 bridges during the trip, but the most memorable crossing of all comes at the jump-off from Marathon Key onto the northern end of the renowned Seven Mile Bridge.
Get your camera ready, because this engineering marvel, made famous in movies like Bad Boys, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and True Lies, gives the feeling of flying low over emerald blue water as the coach glides serenely towards the bridge’s southern end on Bahia Honda Key. Then listen to the narrated tour and catch glimpses of old Florida as you travel the lower Keys where blue water, white sand, lush tropical vegetation and easy living still hold the modern world at bay.
Whether you choose to watch the sights roll past, shoot photos, go online or simply nap in cool comfort, you will arrive in Key West around noon rested, refreshed, and ready to explore the island. Take in the Caribbean atmosphere, linger in an outdoor café, go shopping, or see the sights. Visit historic landmarks like the Hemingway House, the Southernmost Point, the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, Mallory Square and more. Or upgrade your day tour to include an active afternoon and head out to sea for a snorkeling trip, a parasail ride, a glass bottom boat tour, or some jet skiing.
All arrangements are quick and easy with our 100% secure online booking system and a few clicks of the mouse or taps of your smart phone screen. Make some outstanding vacation memories – book your Miami to Key West day trip now.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time. Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Our motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 46 verified reviews from The Key West Express.
Maximiliano, thanks for leaving a review and giving your recommendation for the Miami to Key West Day Trip.
We are glad you had a great experience during your trip. Thanks a lot for booking your tour on The Key West Express, we look forward to seeing you again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Key West expert.