Miami to Key West Day Trip with Snorkeling
Come and explore the Florida Keys on a Miami to Key West Day Trip then spend an afternoon on a Key West snorkeling cruise to a beautiful living coral reef.
- Get free pickup service from most Downtown Miami & Miami Beach hotels
- Tour the scenic Overseas Highway aboard a luxury touring coach
- Ride in comfort while listening to a narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Go offshore for a Key West snorkeling trip over a living coral reef
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks on the scenic cruise back to port
Hop aboard The Key West Express for our Miami to Key West snorkeling tour and experience two bucket list items in a single day. The run down the Keys on the incredible Overseas Highway ranks high among American sightseeing attractions. And snorkeling over living coral in the unspoiled waters of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is a world-class adventure that attracts watersports enthusiasts by the thousands every year.
Meet early in the morning at the main departure point with free transfer service from most hotels in Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, or Downtown Miami. Then board a smooth-riding, air-conditioned luxury touring coach to arrive 4 hours later in Key West rested and ready to enjoy an ocean adventure that will be the highlight of any Miami visit.
A coach tour is ideal for traveling through the Keys because the awe-inspiring scenery demands full attention. US Highway 1 runs through the Southern Everglades then leaves the mainland at Key Largo to become the Overseas Highway, made famous by spectacular water crossings and emerald water stretching to the horizon on both sides of the roadway.
The jump-off from the western end of Marathon Key onto the renowned Seven Mile Bridge is an unforgettable sensation. As the coach rolls along the smooth roadway, the feeling of flying low above the clear blue water makes you understand why this masterpiece of bridge engineering was chosen as the setting for action movies like Bad Boys, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and True Lies.
Don’t put away your camera when the coach glides off the bridge onto Little Duck Key. This is the gateway to the Lower Keys, where small towns, sandy coves and lush tropical foliage bring back memories of the old Florida Keys when pirates, pioneers, and adventurers ruled the untouched marine wonderland. The remaining miles fly by until the coach rolls into Old Town Key West around noon and it’s time to begin your own marine adventure aboard a high-tech ocean catamaran.
Relax in the shade or work on your tan during the cruise out to North America’s only living coral reef. Don’t worry if you have never snorkeled before. Friendly crew members are ready with top quality snorkeling gear and all the free training you need. Within minutes you can slip into the calm water to be amazed by close-up views of an incredible quantity and variety of tropical marine life. Hundreds of colorful fish and many other marine animals inhabit the Florida Reef, and you may be lucky enough to spot a sea turtle or one of Key West’s famous big game fish.
Rinse in the freshwater shower for the run back to port then cool down with complimentary beverages. Once back on shore, you have some time to explore Old Town. Enjoy yourself in the confidence of having a safe and comfortable ride back to arrive in Miami around 10:00pm. This amazing Miami to Key West snorkeling tour packs a lot of fun into one day for a great price. It fills up fast, so use our 100% secure online booking system to reserve your seat now.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Must be there by 7:15 am to check-in, boarding time will be at 7:40 am.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Snorkel trip
- Snorkel gear (mask, fins, snorkel, flotation device)
- Free water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and margaritas on the snorkel tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 159 verified reviews from The Key West Express and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Key West expert
Product code: C-266293